To schedule an appointment, it's easy! Please go to the hours and scheduling page and click on the type of service you would like. A calendar will come up and give you the opportunity to click on the hours that you want to book. Now accepting credit cards!
Latest Review from Yelp: "I am new to the area and thrilled to find Uptown Massage within walking disatance of my home. Jeff listens well to the needs and ailments of his clients, his studio is clean and relaxing, but best of all he is truly the most skilled massage therapist I have encountered....Mary W." (11/17/2013)
My name is Jeff Goldstein and I am the owner-operator and sole practitoner at Uptown Massage at 3137 Hennepin Avenue, Suite 201. The vision of this practice is to utilize my extensive training in Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Therapy and Reflexology to serve all populations no matter where you are in your healing journey.
Whether you just want to have a relaxing full body massage, or you want to address specific soft tissue problems that are a result of injury or over-use, you have come to the right place. I can design a treatment strategy that will suit your unique body and issue.
Some common problems that I can address:
1) Relieving normal aches and pains that are caused by the stress of everday life.
2) Over-use of muscles from work, playing an instrument, or playing sports.
3) Weekend warrior issues when we use muscles that have not been used in quite some time.
4) Low back pain that is muscular in nature.
5) Recovery from injuries whether they are from falling, accidents or recent surgery.
I am 1 1/2 blocks south of Hennepin and Lake. There is free 2 hour parking on the street in front of my office building.